All volunteer jobs listed below are for animal lovers willing to freelance their skills in exchange of karma. Work from home or anywhere else in the U.S.A. for 1-10 hours per week. Hours are flexible. Current college student seeking unpaid internship position may qualify for academic credit.
Social Media Connector
The social media connector is responsible for maintaining 1FUR1’s social profile on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or LinkedIn, by:
- Curate original content, including photos, relevant stories, donor and staff quotes, etc.
- Participate in the development of a monthly content calendar
- Lead the design of social media properties which drive actions; donations, website visits, event participation, product purchase, etc
- Identify and gather relevant and trending content for the channel of responsibility
This person has an easy time talking to any person or small groups and will work closely with executive team, cause ambassadors in each market (IL & CA). This volunteer job’s objective is:
- Manage volunteer time sheets and report monthly
- On-board new volunteers by conducting a presentation via Skype
- Research, test and implement volunteer acquisition practices
- Develop volunteer newsletter
The creative designer is to maintain 1FUR1’s brand by visually engaging our core audience, supporters and donors. Our needs vary seasonally but we always need help with:
- Website hero images and call-to-action icons.
- Print materials for events, such as; posters, flyers, digital banners, etc.
- Email marketing visuals such as; infographics, animal profiles, donor ‘thank you’ cards
We’re looking for a Google Analytics Pro whose problem solving abilities and understanding of SEO/SEM best practices can take our wordpress website to the next level.
- Create reports and analyze data to translate multi-channel digital marketing efforts (website traffic, email, social, etc.)
- Develop, audit, and publish various tagging through the use of Google Tag Manager and Worpress
- Execute website SEO and SEM optimization