Frequently Asked Questions about Donations
- The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations
- 1 FUR 1 Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization (Charitable ID 46-5204545) and your generous donation is a charitable contribution. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Upon completion of your donation, a donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form as your official record. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes and check with your personal tax adviser regarding the deduction of your gift. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed.
- If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to 1 FUR 1 Foundation, we will honor your request for a refund made within 5 days of your donation. For donors who have selected the option to give recurring monthly donations, we’ve partnered with Donately to give you full control of your preferences. Find the donation from the list on your dashboard then select ‘Manage this recurring plan’ and from the edit screen you can update the card on file, change the day of the month, edit the amount, cancel the plan, etc. All refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
Over-payment or Error Refund Policy
- Where an error has been made by 1FUR1 Foundation or a banking facility which results in an over-payment being made, 1 FUR 1 Foundation may, in consultation with the donor refund by either a credit of the over-payment to the donor, or alternatively by check for the full amount of the over-payment. Checks will be sent within 30 days to the donor’s on file address.
- If you have specific questions or need help with change/stop your monthly recurring giving, call 877-698-7222 ext.3 or email email@example.com