Come celebrate the loving and unbreakable bond you have with your dog. Join us on Valentine’s weekend at Camp Run-A-Mutt for a great cause that provides free-of-charge animal assisted therapy and activities to children and seniors with disabilities. CLICK HERE TO RSVP TODAY!
All proceed benefit 1FUR1 Foundation which is made by 100% volunteers on a mission to create, nurture and expand therapeutic programs in the U.S.A. for children and seniors with disabilities. A unique 501(c)3 public charity with an innovative approach, helping:
• Child victims testify in court with comforting canine advocates
• Senior citizens by visiting with purring homeless cats
• Autistic children by working with encouraging mini horses
• Special education students by learning with therapy dogs
• Hospital patients receive animal-assisted therapy as an alternative care plan
This event is made possible by: